Established in 2010, Oxford’s Reconditioned Bicycles is an online-based bicycle store selling a range of second hand, brand new bicycles and cycling accessories. We have bicycles to suit most budgets. which are ideal for Oxford students, commuters or leisure cyclists. As an online-based business with a workshop at The Village Shop in Stanton St John OX33 1HD just a few minutes from the city of Oxford, we deliver the bicycles shown on this website to you. Alternatively, you can arrange in advance an appointment to visit our workshop.
How it works
- You browse our website and choose a bicycle.
- You choose your delivery options:
- Do you live in or near Oxford? Let us know your location and preferred time for delivery (free to Oxford city). You can test ride without obligation before you buy. Or, you can make an appointment to try the bicycle at our workshop at The Village Shop in Stanton St John.
- Do you live elsewhere in or outside the UK? Please contact us for an insured courier quotation for your chosen bicycle.
- Let us know if you want lights, lock, helmet, pannier, child seats or anything else to enjoy your bicycle. We list these on the Accessories page. Please bear with us while we develop the Accessories page and contact us direct for any other equipment in the meantime.
- Let us know if you wish to buy the bicycle with Buy Back. You can also Part Exchange your own bike.
- We accept payment by all major credit/debit cards, Paypal and cash.
- You will receive a one month warranty for your bicycle, which excludes punctures.
WHERE YOUR SECOND HAND BICYCLE COMES FROM
We buy most of our second hand bikes from a charity which promotes education in Africa. The charity receives the bicycles from local authority recycling centres across England who donate the bicycles. We also buy part-exchanged bicycles from our own customers and reputable bicycle shops in Oxford. We also receive bicycles from customers using our Buy Back scheme